Frequently asked questions
- Is the business registration address valid for the Chamber of Commerce ?
Yes, our registration addresses comply with all regulations of the Chamber of Commerce and the Tax authorities. We provide registration addresses on our actual corporate offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
- How can I apply for a registration address?
Please click here to view the different steps of our registration procedure.
- Why do I need to send my documents to apply for a registration address?
According to the Dutch Know Your Customer regulations and the Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing Act we are required to identify our clients before providing them with our services.
Click here to learn more.
- Can I apply if I am not a Dutch citizen?
Yes, we have clients from all over he world! You can follow our registration procedure and send us your documents from your country of residence.
- How can I change the address of my company in the Chamber of Commerce?
The first step is to receive a registration address contract from our company. Once you have our contract you can submit an address change with the Chamber of Commerce. You can submit the change online if you have a DigiD code or physically in the Chamber of Commerce.
- I am in the process of opening a new company. What should I do?
You need to provide the Chamber of Commerce / notary with our contract before they can register your company. You can follow our standard registration procedure. Please use the expected company name in our intake form. If your company name changes, please let us know.
- How quickly can I receive a contract?
Our location managers will prepare a contract for you within 24 hours after receipt of your documents. In most cases you will receive our contract in the same day.
- Can I register multiple companies on your address?
Yes that is possible! Every additional company with the same ownership receives 50% discount if we can include it in the same contract and invoicing.
- Do you offer personal registration addresses?
No, we can only provide you with a business registration address.
- Can I use the address on my website?
Yes, you can use our registration address on your website, logo’s and invoices.
- Can I use your registration address in Rotterdam if I live in another city?
Yes, that is not a problem. You can choose any of our registration addresses and present our contract in any of the Chamber of Commerce offices in the Netherlands.
- What is the cancellation time for your contracts?
You can cancel our contracts with a 30 days notice.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Credit and Debit Cards. You can also pay with Ideal, Direct Debit or by bank transfer.
- Why do I have to pay VAT?
VAT is not a cost for entrepreneurs since you can deduct the VAT. If you have a Dutch company we always have to invoice 21% VAT.