The reputation of your company and where it is located are often interwoven with each other. Whether you want to reach a larger target group or increase the confidence of potential or existing customers, your office address is an important consideration. Not every business can rent expensive office space in the most prestigious location. However, there is a solution; our virtual offices. You don’t need to rent a large permanent office with many fixed costs, but a flexible, professional business registration address or work subscription. This is all you need to register your company with the Chamber of Commerce.
What exactly is a virtual office?
It is a representative address, with a local landline number. This means that you are easily accessible but without the high costs associated with a fixed office.
Here are some main advantages of a virtual office:
- Mail handling – you will receive your mail forwarded by mail to your private address.
- Telephone service, you will get a virtual phone number forwarded to your mobile number or a telephone answering service.
- Registration with the Chamber of Commerce – you can register your company at the office address for a professional image of your company.
- Affordable – no need to waste money on rent.
- Privacy – no need to disclose your home address.
- Conference rooms and reception areas – you are welcome to use our executive meeting rooms to receive your customers professionally.
A virtual office for your company
In addition to the aforementioned benefits, you will also receive a business registration address. You can also use the business address on business cards, your website and stationery. A business registration address instantly gives your company a professional appearance.
A virtual office is an excellent solution for anyone who works from home. Self-employed persons, start-ups and freelancers benefit from a professional image. Are you currently working from your home address but are keen to appear more professional? Why not consider a business registration address or a virtual office?
If you would like to work on location from time to time, the flex work subscription might be the best option for you.
If you have moved abroad and want to use a Dutch address, a virtual office is a good solution. Foreign companies with a branch in the Netherlands can also benefit from a business registration address.
You may want to open a new branch to give your company a bigger image. Even then, a business Chamber of Commerce registration address is a sensible solution.
For more information about how our company can help your business, contact us today.