What are the reasons for opening a registered office Netherlands?
When a company compares the cost for a registered office in the Netherlands against having an actual office space in a modern or not so desirable building, it can be costly for a business and its owner. The costs of renting space or paying for the building, paying employees, buying and maintaining furniture and equipment needed for the physical office, paying electric and heating bills, snow removal, janitorial services and other usual costs in using a physical office space can be a very disadvantage component to owning an office space in a tangible physical building.
So, what may you ask is the alternative? Setting up a virtual office in the Netherlands! There are many reasons a company should consider setting up a virtual office and Easystart Rotterdam can assist you in that endeavor. Why a business registration address? Simple. Virtual offices are excellent communication infrastructures that offer many services. The following are the available advantageous ways in which to conduct and maintain your company that is located in the Netherlands while you are located in a different city or country.
- First and foremost is the fact that in order to have a new company in Holland at all, it must be registered, thereby giving your company a legal registered address. Not only is the premier address of importance, but the location of being in Holland is a major plus. The country has two major logistical seaside ports, which is a good reason for foreign companies to conduct business there. Because of its strategic transportation route in Europe, an increase in the volume of goods (imports and exports) has been a plus to the economy which is currently rated very high.
- High speed internet access is available and our business center representatives will assist you with getting settled in.
- Mail collection and forwarding services of that mail will be performed with ease. Mail can easily be converted to emails.
- Bank statements and collection services are available
- Meeting room services are available
- Telephone numbers with voice mail and faxes are available
- Boost international presence thereby giving your customers their trust by proving in fact you are a legal company covered by local laws
- Customized business according to your needs
Why would you register your business in the Netherlands?
It’s Simple. The Dutch country has in recent years established themselves as a regional headquarters for many large foreign companies. Those companies have branched out and generated smaller businesses. Those businesses thrived and grew and produced a ‘need’ for registered addresses in the Netherlands, a requirement imposed by the Dutch Company Law. That governing body, also known as the Company Act of Holland, covers taxation and compliance, bankruptcy, mergers and acquisitions. Thus, the Holland Virtual Offices were born out of that necessity; doing business from a remote location while maintaining a viable Netherlands office address, in one of the hottest business centers in the Europe.
The Netherlands boasts a very good credit rating. Moody’s credit rating of the Netherlands is an AAA, stable, Standard and Poor’s credit rating of the Netherlands is AAA, stable and the Fitch credit rating of AAA, stable is a superior reason to do business in that country. The benefit of those ratings increases the viability of a good business acumen for foreign investors which can give them easy access to monetary funds from outside the country.
The Dutch Government has a dedicated website for foreign entrepreneurs and also for general matters.
The Netherlands: an international location
The Netherlands was ranked 1st in globalization in 2016 according to the GCI Index. It has the best optimal combination between the intensity of the international trading capacities and the geographical reach to distribute their goods. Their position within the European continent provides their investors to base their trade and shipping activities in one of their dominant shipping ports. Consumer confidence is very good in the Dutch nation and the fact that the citizens of the small country are multi-cultural, multi-lingual and have a friendly welcoming business sense is just one more reason to open a Virtual Office in the Netherlands.
Lastly, when a new Dutch company begins its business and becomes registered through a Dutch virtual office, it is a perfect solution for investors who want to start doing business on the Dutch market without having to be housed in a physical building. The lower costs of a Rotterdam Virtual Office is so attractive and can save the company from other very undesirable costs. One day, when your business is growing and is a huge success, you and your family can come and visit the country and interact with all the wonderful people who reside there. But, until then, you can conduct your business remotely from the comfort of your own home or other location in your own country while operating your Virtual Office from a premier location in Europe.
Read here for more information on pricing and packages for registering your business in the Netherlands.