Something that every budding entrepreneur needs to consider is their image towards suppliers and potential customers. A local telephone number and business address can assist you in achieving this.
A solid reputation for professionalism and excellence is vital, but a virtual office can also help you to process corporate mail, which can take up plenty of time. Free up this time will allow you to focus on more critical tasks, such as networking with clients, meeting deadlines and working with business partners. A virtual office is an ideal solution for time management. We can quickly arrange your mail processing, including digital mail if preferred, so everything is taken care of for you, wherever you are in the world.
Using a virtual office enables you greater freedom and more time to concentrate on tasks that demand your attention within your business.
A Virtual Office or Chamber of Commerce address?
A virtual office address can be printed on a company card or published on your website. It’s vital for marketing purposes, so clients and customers know how to get hold of you. However, it’s essential to be aware that one of our virtual office addresses is not quite the same as a Chamber of Commerce registration address. The virtual office address can only be used as a postal business address.
If you would also like a registration address for your Chamber of Commerce registration as well as a postal business address, an alternative would be to use a registered address. With our help, you could lease other facilities in addition to our service offices, such as an office space, hot desk, or your own desk or conference room. We also offer extra services such as an (inter) national or local telephone number and personal answering services for your service office.
The main advantages of a virtual office
A virtual office has the same function as a postal address. You can opt whether we store your letters in your mailbox, forward them by email or physically send them to you. Using a virtual office will enable you to:
- Stay informed about your correspondence each day
- Benefit from an enhanced professional image and branding
- Impress clients with a professional address
- Enable you to concentrate on the main tasks of your business and save time and money
- Enjoy a comprehensive service, including forwarding
- The benefits of a virtual office registered with the Chamber of Commerce
- Why you should invest in a Chamber of Commerce registration address in Amsterdam
- The advantages of a Chamber of Commerce registration address in Rotterdam
- A business address for your company
- Why choose a corporate business address in the Netherlands